july favorites

I want to talk about some products I've been loving last month. It's already mid August, but better late than never, right? I like purchasing beauty products, I don't know why, I just do. I will also link the products to where you can purchase them, if you are in Indonesia.


Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Oh So Special
I was so glad that I could finally get my hands on this palette. It's very versatile, you can do natural eye make up, rosy, even smokey eyes. The pigmentation is amazing, although not so great for the lighter shades. My fave shades are Organza for the lid, and Wrapped Up for the crease. For someone who doesn't really wear eyeshadow on daily basis, it's just a good investment.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude
The nude is more neutral than white eyeliner if you want to make your eyes look brighter. This has been a lot of help since my eyes tend to get red easily.

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Brink
Just the right shade of nude for me. It's that 'my lips but better' kind of lip color. I am more into natural lip color and it's the perfect fit for me. More so, because it's matte. Amazing. 

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 
Small but packs a punch. I usually just lightly dab them on my T-zone and cheeks where I get most oily throughout the day. It works wonder!

Wardah Matte Lipstick in Velvety Brown
The shade is a tad darker than Brink, it's my go to lipstick if I want to look a little more polished. It has faint scent of cocoa, which I adore.



Batiste Dry Shampoo Coconut & Exotic Tropical
I've tried Flirty and Cherry but this one has the most appealing scent to me, sweet and subtle. I absolutely love it. 

Cottage Moisturizing Body Milk in Caramel
Amazing scent, I would buy a similar scent perfume just to compliment it. I would smell like the biggest toffee ever walked on this earth.

No comments